Spinal Backrack is proud to organize a 45-minute workshop for people who suffer from postural problems related to spinal health.
What you expect:
- A brief introduction to the Backrack and the spinal anatomy.
- A brief description of the main issues that affect the spine.
- To learn how the Backrack helps you relieve pain in the back, neck, or hips, correct your posture, and improve your range of movement.
- A chance to try out the Backrack and feel how it feels on your spine.
- The specialist will attend to the needs of each patient individually on a rotation basis and provide feedback.
- At the end of the workshop, patients must return the Backrack devices to the specialist.
Prior to the session, each patient will be sent a questionnaire to fill out online in preparation for the class.