Find out how the Spinal Backrack System can help your patients to treat and alleviate neck and back pain.
- most cases of back pain are mechanical, due to so called “compression” ,
- leading to deformity of the spine, resulting in back pain
- we propose the ultimate logical solution to prevent the deformity of the spine and therefore to treat the back pain: “Spinal Backrack System“
Spinal Backrack since 2003:
- Designed by Mr B. M. Luklinski, M.Sc. in Medical Rehabilitation and Physical Education, using his over 40 years of clinical experience in back pain treatment.
- He has got unique knowledge of anatomy, biomechanics, physiology, pathology, neurology, clinical science, and wealth of clinical experience.
- He trained with Dr. J. H. Cyriax, who first developed the principles of Orthopaedic Medicine.
- He also trained in Perth, Australia, learning the techniques developed by G. D. Maitland, a leading practitioner in the field of Spinal Orthopaedic Medicine.
The principle of the Spinal Backrack system, in simple terms
- When the back bone gets squashed or shortened from its natural length, or otherwise becomes deformed, then one can decompress the spine, using the Backrack device.
- The Backrack works straight away on spinal deformity, which of course is the outcome of the continuing and persistent “compression” and the root cause of a back pain.
- The Backrack doesn’t address the symptoms alone, but deals with the cause of the back pain, and the pain can be treated, or disappear for good depending on the condition.
Characteristic of the product
- The Backrack mirrors the natural curvature of the spine.
- The result is, that the back rests in a neutral position, being fully supported by the Backrack, underneath.
- The wooden nodules push upwards, on either side of the spine.
- This, in turn, lifts the individual vertebrae, causing them to pivot about the joints in the back.
- This makes the joints “decompressed” and the spine lengthens, joint mobility increases.
- The pressure on the joints is lowered, which leads to a lower risk of spinal osteoarthritis and bulging or herniated discs.
Consequently, the pressure on the spinal nerves is reduced and this reduced pressure on the nerves will treat the symptoms, such as acute local pain, sciatica, and pins and needles etc.
Advantages of the system
- The unique concept and application of the system is absolutely safe and can be used on the whole spine and neck.
- There is no other product like this in the market, and this is the only product of its kind in the world, with regard to its concept of decompression, benefits, and application.
- Backrack has been granted patents for its innovation.
- This SYSTEM is protected, CE marked, medically endorsed, MHDA registered.
- Low cost, great benefit, and risk free.
A patient alone is in control of treatment, according to the requirements