Have you ever felt extra pressure on your back?
Does it feel like your spine is being squeezed at certain moments?
You may be suffering from a spinal condition known as Spinal Compression. It is a symptom that mostly occurs due to spinal deformity.
The spinal cord is a bundle of nerves that is a pathway for your brain to send messages to the rest of your body. This spinal cord is protected by a stack of vertebrae which are collectively known as the spinal column.
The back is divided into three segments Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar i.e., top, middle and bottom respectively. Pain associated with spinal compression can occur anywhere from the cervical to the lumbar region.
Spinal compression is normally associated with ageing with adults over 50 years usually developing it due to normal wear and tear in the spine. That said there are other conditions that may cause spinal compression irrespective of age like scoliosis and spinal misalignment.
A person suffering from spinal compression may experience any number of these common symptoms.
- Pain in any segment of the back
- Numbness or weakness in arms, hands or legs
- Loss of feeling on the feet
- Burning pain in the arms, buttocks or in the legs (associated with sciatica)
Sometimes obesity and smoking can also lead to problems associated with the back.
Treating Spinal Compression
There are numerous treatments available for spinal compression but finding a non-invasive and effective treatment can be difficult.
- Surgery is left as a last resort as the process is complex and requires removing parts if the bones causing problem.
- Medicine taken with proper medical care may help in soothing pain in the spine.
- Physical therapy is the least invasive method. It is usually the recommended method and it is also used in combination with the other treatments.
To treat and prevent spinal compression, we recommend you to use the Backrack spinal decompression device. It’s a MDA approved medical device which can help you not only relive back pain but treat it in a non-invasive manner.
Decompress Your Spine Naturally At Home!
It does all this while remaining seemingly simple to use and compact enough to fit every household. You do not require an expert or a helper to use the Backrack nor do you need to go out for therapy.
Author: Spinal Backrack