Did you know that every third person suffers from highly burdensome back pain? And every second person ignores it.
People usually think that back pain is just a normal pain that will fade off after some time, but they should know that sometimes back pain is just the indicator of many more serious diseases that extend beyond back health.
First of all it’s important to take serious action when your back pain intensifies, but don’t worry because in this post we are going to tell you, when you really need to worry about your back pain and what you can do to soothe it.
When Should You Consult a Doctor
We often get back pain (including chronic back pain) by physical activities such as heavy lifting, age problems, herniated discs and pinching of the sciatic nerve (which causes low back pain).
By simply engaging in physical therapy or even by ignoring such pain, this doesn’t always cause a serious problem so let’s focus instead on when you should start to worry about your back pain.
- If your back pain is accompanied by continuous fever and flu. This is a very important for every person to know that our body temperature changes (fever) only when our body is fighting with any kind of infectious diseases. Fever is not a problem itself, it’s an indicator.
- If your appetite has gone abnormally low. Appetite going high or low is something very normal and our body controls how and what we eat according to its need. But if your eating habits are significantly changed to the point where they are bringing weakness to your body, they may signal that something serious is causing your symptoms.
- Losing weight for no reason or feeling weakness. When you have a normal back pain, you won’t lose your healthy weight or feel weak. On the other hand, if your back pain is an indicator of a serious and dangerous cause, then you will lose your healthy weight very fast, resulting in abnormal kind of weakness. Before you go into that kind of mode it’s better to get treated.
- If the pain extends far from your back. This is the most obvious indicator that you can ever get because if it’s just any normal kind of back pain then it would not extend very far. The problem intensifies if your back pain reaches your legs, especially beneath your knees. If you are at such state of pain, you should seek immediate medical help.
We won’t go into great depth, but these are just the very basic indicators about which you should be aware about and not take your health for granted. These are the very common that a person can identify very easily.
When or How to Treat Pain at Home?
It is not recommended to rely on painkillers or other similar pain treatments as they only provide temporary pain relief and do not address the cause of your pain. Since Backrack treats the cause of the pain so it is assured that your back pain won’t ever come back.
If you are not suffering from any of the following three spinal conditions, then you can use Backrack device to treat most forms of back pain at home:
- Fractured, or broken, vertebrae
- Certain infections
- Spinal tumor
Author: Spinal Backrack