FAQ AND HELP
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINKS TO FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION
The small Backrack™ is suitable for anyone between 1.55m and 1.75m tall (5′ 1″ to 5 9″).
The large Backrack™ is suitable for anyone between 1.75m and 2.00m tall (5′ 9″ to 6′ 6″).
- UK Sterling (£)
- Euro (€)
- US Dollar ($)
If you damage the backrack™ (through wilful and deliberate misuse), this offer is no longer valid.
Before using the backrack™ please read the following information carefully.
In general, the backrack™ can be used by anyone. However, the backrack should not be used
if you have one of the following conditions:
- A vertebral fracture (that is not healed).
- Severe scoliosis (Cobb angle > 45°).
- A malignant, spinal tumor.
- A spinal infection (e.g. meningitis).
Note: in medical terms, these conditions are referred to as contraindications.
In addition to this, the following advice should be noted:
- You should not use the rack if you are pregnant (beyond 6 months).
- You should not use the backrack if it is either damaged or broken.
- The elderly or infirm may find it difficult to use. This is due to the fact that most of the exercises are performed on the floor.